I love to cook, sew, take pictures, have dance parties in my living room, eat, sing loudly to songs I don't know, decorate, throw parties, make messes, host playgroup, bike, kiss my husband, eat, play the piano, visit new places and scrub my bathroom floors with a toothbrush while my kids whine and complain.... anything but laundry. This here blog is dedicated to everything a mom can do, except (heaven forbid) that basket of clothes that needs folding.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ruby's Big Day


I gave Ruby a choice. She could 1. quietly enjoy her blessing day among her parents and siblings or 2. get all dolled up and have a (Sunday appropriate) party. Of course she's my daughter and of course she chose the later.

The blessing really was wonderful, and was then followed up by a waffle bar at the clubhouse with some family. I was so glad we could (literally) squeeze Ruby into the same dress my mom, Ellie and I were all blessed in. She had to bag the heirloom shoes due to a chubby feet situation but I found the perfect little shoes to match her little outfit. I also made the girls some linen bows to match. It doesn't get any cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment