My little man is seven. How in the heck did that happen? Well. It happened. And it was fun.
and now... the part-ay (aka a bazillion pictures)!
1. scavenger hunt to hunt to find present from mom and dad- a basketball hoop! We have been SO excited to give this to him and since we purchased he has wanted to turn every garbage, basket and hole in to a place he can shoot some hoops... so we knew he would love it.
note to self: never hide a clue in a cupcake. Long story short- paper wrapped in foiled is a choking hazard... thankfully no agents we're harmed long term.
2. Marshmallow guns and battle
3. Pelted by marshmallows
4. Birthday boy's fave: Hawaiian Pizza and Root Beer.
5. Play knock out until dark with the new hoop
6. Cupcakes and wishes
7. Open Presents and love every minute
8. Ransom notes (confession: I was the only one who sat and completed- I had a great time)
9. Watch Pink Panther and sleep in the living room
10. Play more bball and Dylan's next fave: crepes, strawberries, orange sauce and cool whip ("rad" whip at our house) until the cousins went home.
Dylan said it was the best birthday yet (but he does say that every year :)