I love to cook, sew, take pictures, have dance parties in my living room, eat, sing loudly to songs I don't know, decorate, throw parties, make messes, host playgroup, bike, kiss my husband, eat, play the piano, visit new places and scrub my bathroom floors with a toothbrush while my kids whine and complain.... anything but laundry. This here blog is dedicated to everything a mom can do, except (heaven forbid) that basket of clothes that needs folding.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Playgroup- the M say mmm...

(from my personal archives spring 2010- anxious for playgroup to start up again) 

This morning (after applying Maybelline mascara and my makeup in my mirror) I marched downstairs to prepare for a myriad of munchkins to come over for mischief and mayhem. We mingled all about ME (them)- making mini books with magenta markers filled with milestones and measurements. We then ate marinara masterpieces- matted in mushrooms and mozzarella, washed down with milk in mugs (leaving mustaches). Mmm- marvelous. We meandered the pages of book about a mouse and a moose with a muffin, while the melodic music played mellowly. Make no mistake- a mess was made... but my muscle man was there to help me mop up and maintain the midgets.



Mr.Pizza Face and his sidekick, Sauceman



paperbag mini books for each of the kids

1 comment: