I love to cook, sew, take pictures, have dance parties in my living room, eat, sing loudly to songs I don't know, decorate, throw parties, make messes, host playgroup, bike, kiss my husband, eat, play the piano, visit new places and scrub my bathroom floors with a toothbrush while my kids whine and complain.... anything but laundry. This here blog is dedicated to everything a mom can do, except (heaven forbid) that basket of clothes that needs folding.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cake and such

(from my personal archives winter 2008) 

Ellie is officially a drawer emptying, reverence disturbing, treat demanding, shoe removing, dare-deviling, ponytail sporting, gut laughing, whole milk chugging, big brother following, finger pointing, head nodding, crumb finding, ever moving, heart melting, darling one year old.
(To celebrate the occasion, we had grandma and Mazey baby over for lunch and a family party- with dinner, presents and cake, of course. The cake and suckers resulted in Ellie having a lovely rash and constipation. Every party has a pooper...)







this easy peesey banner was made by sewing two circles on top of each other and then folding apart once sewn. I attached them to a piece of ribbon to have tails at either end to tie up when decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment